Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss and hair supplements

lilj888

I just saw a commercials that said once u stop using one of the hair products like rogain, u will loose your results.

So my question is if u use one of these to prevent hairloss and then u stop ur hair will start to fall out?

Or even if u dont need to use it but u use it just incase and stop will your hair fall out?

Hi lilj888,
Once you stop using your rogaine or finasteride/dutasteride, you will go back to a state of shedding.
It does absolutely not mean that you will lose all your regrowth hair at once - simply that the process of hairloss will continue as it was before, slowly but surely.

I couldn't answer your last question. Just use something like Nizoral shampoo if you are not prone to hairloss.

Computer pretty much covered it, but I do use nizoral and nioxin just as preventative measures and some times finasteride while on cycle.

been on finasteride since 1997.....dont stop and it wont falll out... I figure after 10yrs of use....it must be safe... my prostate sure feels good...

well my hair isnt falling out i just would like to use it as a preventive on my cycle. Just in case.

So once i use it i cant stop is my question.

and if i do stop and my hair wasnt shedding it will start to shed?

and if it was shedding when from the steroids and stopped them and then stoped the shampoo would it still continue to shed?

Minoxidil is not a good choice to prevent hairloss on a healthy scalp as it can cause an initial shedding during the first weeks of use.

You will be better using something to block the androgenic effects of your gear : Nizoral or topical spironolactone. -- and no, if you are not prone to hairloss you will not loose hair after stopping these products.

Everyone is so nuts with worry about losing their hair but if you look at magazines and contests, there are plenty of full heads of hair. Pro football,baseball,boxing and MMA guys are all geared up and I don't see all that many cue balls.

just depends if ur prone to it and i have no clue if i am or not thats why i wanna be carefull.

lilj888 said:
just depends if ur prone to it and i have no clue if i am or not thats why i wanna be carefull.

I agree. I would rather research and play it safe, or at least know my options; opposed to jumping in and regretting it later.

Top Bottom