Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

H-drol M-lmg stack

injfuel

I have a quick question , I'm getting ready to be in week 4 of the aforementioned stack and I've dosed as follows
Week 1 - 75mlmg/75hdrol
Week 2 - 75mlmg/75hdrol
Week 3 - 75mlmg/100hdrol
My question is will it beneficial to up the mlmg dose to 100 as well ? I've experienced zero sides up to this point , my diet is perfect I'm following a contest prep diet from my coach which consists of 440 protein/ 325 carbs/33fat daily , maxot training which I follow perfectly. I'm feeling really healthy and getting stronger weekly but I don't want to just up the dose if it won't yield any additional results , I will be running this stack for 6 weeks total so 3 more weeks to go then pct and then on to a sarms stack for the last 15 weeks of my prep as directed by dylan gemelli , thanks in advance for any advice

Up the dose, lift the most!
Good call on the sarms stack. You'll love it :)

I see no reason why you can't increase the dose if you are experiencing no sides. Max LMG is non methylated so you won't have to worry about increased liver toxicity from it. Running something like Oxandrovar would have been better for your goals and give better results, but since you already in the cycle, just something to think about for the future.

Make sure to follow up with a proper PCT

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Thanks for the advice , I would love to try the oxandrovar but that will be after my show in October , and my pct is
Liquid nolvadex from research stop
20mg per week x 4
Erase
DAA
Osta 25mg
GW 20mg

Top Bottom