Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW, s4, ostarine

onetwomany

Banned
So I am new to SARMS this will be my first go. Im 28 5'11" 10% bf 176lbs used a few AAS cycles in my time as well as prohormones. I ordered maximpep ostarine and clen. There clen i have used before love it and also like there igf1 lr3. I ordered unique S4 and GW. My training is what some would call that of the tactical athlete. Long runs, long hikes carrying heavy weight. Going up and over things etc. Do some crossfit and weight lifting. More of an endurance ready for whatever comes next kinda fit. Now my question is what should I run first. Osta gw, s4 and gw , or a combo of all three. Im thinking osta first, half way through Add gw run the two together tell osta runs out and pick up the s4 till the end. I think im going to keep the dosages low so to speak at osta 10 to 15mg. Gw at 10 to 20mg an s4 50mg. Any advice much appreciated.

Hard to believe no one has an opinion... I am new to the forum but I have been over at outlawmuscle for a few years now. Again any advice is appreciated. If not then ill run it my way and post a log if anyone is interested in the results or running a similar program.

Lol well first off if you're just going for long hikes with heavy weights there really isn't any point to taking any. Maybe Cardarine, I believe that's the best one for endurance increase. But other than that, if you aren't trying to build muscle, or maintain muscle on a diet, why take them lol?

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Well hiking with heavy weight and I mean ruck marching does actually build muscle. And I also stated I do crossfit and body building type workouts.I am trying to put on muscle but im not just trying to "bulk" up. Im trying to add quality muscle and endurance at a rate that's not going to slow me down in the long haul. I am in the military an I dont workout for shows of any sort. I workout to try to be the best in every event put in front of me no matter what it entails. Which means a lot more than slinging weights and skipping cardio day.

Well hiking with heavy weight and I mean ruck marching does actually build muscle. And I also stated I do crossfit and body building type workouts.I am trying to put on muscle but im not just trying to "bulk" up. Im trying to add quality muscle and endurance at a rate that's not going to slow me down in the long haul. I am in the military an I dont workout for shows of any sort. I workout to try to be the best in every event put in front of me no matter what it entails. Which means a lot more than slinging weights and skipping cardio day.

But the muscle you put on from that is only "newbie" gains. You'll never break much of a threshold because it's high repetition, you're basically just getting a cardio workout. This is why almost nobody left basic training with any decent size. Unless they came in stacked and had really good genetics.

If you want to put on weight, you'll have to start hitting the weights. End of story. And you're going to have to eat a lot to compensate for your morning PT along with the rest of your training. That's always a huge problem in the military, but worst case scenario you're going to have to grab an extra MRE, lol I'd avoid that if possible but they're packed with calories and helped me a lot overseas. And don't worry about your cardio as much. You get plenty from PT and you can add some into your days off.

I know sleep is an issue in the military too, but you need to try to get as much as possible for muscle repair. But in my opinion that comes after calories.

Even though you aren't getting ready for a show, and you don't want to gain "that much". Those are the essentials you'll need to follow. And trust me when I say don't stress on your cardio so much. As long as you're pushing it as hard as you possibly can when you do do cardio, you'll have great gains. I left the military at 5'11", 225 pounds, all natural, and I ran a 12:32 two mile. People thought it was crazy seeing a guy of my size run so well but it was because I pushed my cardiovascular endurance as hard as I could anytime I ran. Lol make those lungs bleed whenever you do.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Should have went sarms1 bro.. much better choice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Didnt know of sarms1 at the time been looking in to them though. I guess by the sounds of it you must have been a regular army kinda guy? Referencing to basic training is not much. Seeing how most people were out of the kinda shape they were looking for. and muscle wasting was going to be a huge factor with little sleep and crappy food. Second saying that rucking is only gonna give me a cardio work out after a certain point is assuming I never up the weight change the terrain ect. Thats like me telling you your lifting weights is just a cardio work out after a certain point and only newbies get bigger hahaha.. That's dumb. An I don't know why everyone is so focused on the fact I ruck and not everything else I said I do. I do lift weights I do crossfit I do run I do eat great and better than most I promise you. Im just looking for an edge without using AAS or prohormones and ive used both plenty of times different ways and not what im looking for. Thought I would give this stuff a shot.

Found dylan gemelli's article from 2011 I think answered a few questions of mine. The rest ill just log and post as a updated point of view on the three. Start my research today.

Top Bottom