Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW 50156 (Cardarine) Questions

candyclown

Hey guys excuse my ignorance but I am pretty lost since there is not a ton of information out there on Cardarine. Looks like the SARMS 1 product is high quality and good price, and I see that 5-20mg per day is an effective and presumably safe dose for most rats. I also see that Cardarine is not known to suppress normal endocrine functioning. This is about the extent of my knowledge regarding this substance. My remaining questions are as follows:

1. Does one need to prescribe a PCT for their rats after a cycle of Cardarine?
2. How long should one wait between cycles of Cardarine?
3. Would it be a good idea to get bloodwork done before and after Cardarine cycles or is that not necessary since Caradarine is not AAS?
4. Should an experimenter keep other drugs on hand such as Nolva, Clomid, or HCG just in case or are those things not to worry about?

Thanks again for any input (especially if it looks like I missed something). I did my best with online research but couldn't explicitly find all the answers I need. Anyone's experience or educated opinions are welcomed!

Cardarine (GW) is non hormonal, so it has no effect on your endocrine system or HPTA in any way. It requires no PCT or any other supports after use. The general rule of thumb for GW is 12 weeks on at 20mg per day max before a 4-8 week break. If you get the high quality GW from Sarms1 you will be in good hands

Its not supressive , you have nothing to worry about.Sides and supression are non existant.

take 4 weeks off and cycle again if you wish

use at 20 mg per day... 30 mins before gym time.

Note it has been shown to give your rat a variety of cancers at all dose levels
False. The studies are flawed. This has been gone over a thousand times on here, so you aren't bringing anything up that hasn't been already covered.

"All Doses" means 5, 10, 15,and 20mg per kg of bodyweight in the study. That is the use as a MINIMUM dose on humans of 400-500mg per day up to 2000mg per day when a normal dose is 20mg per day. Try running 20-100 times normal dose of anything and tell me it doesn't cause issues

Cardarine (GW) is non hormonal, so it has no effect on your endocrine system or HPTA in any way. It requires no PCT or any other supports after use. The general rule of thumb for GW is 12 weeks on at 20mg per day max before a 4-8 week break. If you get the high quality GW from Sarms1 you will be in good hands

Agreed this is normally how I run it. Always good to give a break from things for a bit and restart. Sarms1 has the best Gw bar-none.

False. The studies are flawed. This has been gone over a thousand times on here, so you aren't bringing anything up that hasn't been already covered.

Do you have a link to back this up as I have 2 bottles unopened I was afraid to use after all the studies I saw said bad things.

Last edited:
Do you have a link to back this up as I have 2 bottles unopened I was afraid to use after all the studies I saw said bad things.

buddy nothing you can say on here isn't known by many of us who have used and studies GW.

in other words nothing you will google is breaking news to us.

your best bet is to sit back and listen and not spread flawed information

Just Google the study and its all there. 5mg - 20mg per kg of bodyweight is what they gave the rats. If we took 5-20mg per kg of bodyweight it would be over 400mg per day minimum for a 200 lb guy.

Top Bottom