Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys we got a bad ass new sponsor. Cheap cheap cheap and also (free shipping)..

needtogetaas

They got a list of sups a mile long. They got all the cool pro-hormones and otc steroids. They got protein cheap as fuck. They got prices on par or cheaper then bb.come and top it off they got free fucking shipping.

But wait there is more. of course there is always more with needto... When you pm me for advice on there products. What good stacks they have. Whats cheap whats good ya know ask me to hook it up. Not only will I give you advice on the best stacks and stuff..... I will throw in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it. The discounts to make them even fucking cheaper then they already are. There prices are already rock bottom but I can make them even lower.. Not some cheese little discount ether. I good one. ALOng with advice...

Now not only will you get the cheap price,the advice,the discount,the free shipping. Lets go one step more for you.
you will also get this discount on top of it all on all orders.
$0-$100
Save an Additional 3% on your Order

$101-$350
Save an Additional 5% on your Order

$351 and above
Save an Additional 10% on your Order

If you are buying products else where don't. Why should you? they more then likely have it, and have it cheaper. pm me for the discount

bodybuilding supplements, discount bodybuilding supplements, sports nutrition supplements, decabolen, methyl v test, anabolic vitakic, vigralis,TJOOS-863799 <-- this is the place boys. One stop shop.
:biggrin:

Last edited:
Son of a Bish!!! I just lookedat the price of a weight-gainer at its cheaper than bb.com, just like you said. Fudge!!:roadster::RADAR

Son of a Bish!!! I just lookedat the price of a weight-gainer at its cheaper than bb.com, just like you said. Fudge!!:roadster::RADAR

I told you.. I been overlooking this sponsor for a bit, but when I got around to looking over there product list and prices I was like "fucking sheeeeet" there prices are crazy low. I went and spoke with them and got the discounts. You guys can pm me for the discount or pm any mod or any member of the mentor team. They all got the discounts. cheaper then bb.com,free shipping,another discount,another large order discount. Fuck whats not to love.

NeedTo,

You are crazy dude!!LOL!! Thats why you are TOP NOTCH!! From what I am seeing, there is a real significant discount with your hook-up, free shipping and the final price of the product.The whole thing is becoming a freaking spending frenzy!! The only thing I don't see in there are not your Betterbars!! Got to get some of those treats!!

NeedTo,

You are crazy dude!!LOL!! Thats why you are TOP NOTCH!! From what I am seeing, there is a real significant discount with your hook-up, free shipping and the final price of the product.The whole thing is becoming a freaking spending frenzy!! The only thing I don't see in there are not your Betterbars!! Got to get some of those treats!!

They may start selling them soon. But for now got to get them at jam or buy them in bulk cheap from me. :biggrin:

They are great. Ordered form them twice already and not only are they as cheap or cheaper than bodybuilding.com they're just as fast - which is FUCKING FAST!!!!

Great company. Cheaper that BB.com, free shipping, then use their discount code, great deal for sure.

They got a list of sups a mile long. They got all the cool pro-hormones and otc steroids. They got protein cheap as fuck. They got prices on par or cheaper then bb.come and top it off they got free fucking shipping.

But wait there is more. of course there is always more with needto... When you pm me for advice on there products. What good stacks they have. Whats cheap whats good ya know ask me to hook it up. Not only will I give you advice on the best stacks and stuff..... I will throw in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it. The discounts to make them even fucking cheaper then they already are. There prices are already rock bottom but I can make them even lower.. Not some cheese little discount ether. I good one. ALOng with advice...

Now not only will you get the cheap price,the advice,the discount,the free shipping. Lets go one step more for you.
you will also get this discount on top of it all on all orders.
$0-$100
Save an Additional 3% on your Order

$101-$350
Save an Additional 5% on your Order

$351 and above
Save an Additional 10% on your Order

If you are buying products else where don't. Why should you? they more then likely have it, and have it cheaper. pm me for the discount

bodybuilding supplements, discount bodybuilding supplements, sports nutrition supplements, decabolen, methyl v test, anabolic vitakic, vigralis,TJOOS-863799 <-- this is the place boys. One stop shop.
:biggrin:
save that money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom