Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gut health - Reduce gas

patrickstoawl

[FONT=&quot]the main reason for using this supplement is to reduce Gas, however it has not been effective for me. . .and for $20 I expected at least a little something out of this supplement, usually I take the one dose with my breakfast or lunch, I try and take it with a big meal, is that when I should be taking it? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]also, does anyone know any other, more affordable supplements to take to reduce gas (I really don't mind gas but when i'm out with chicks or whatever it's not a good thing, lol)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

You might want to evaluate your diet instead as this will get to the root of the issue. Often times in bodybuilding circles, it can be linked to far excessive protein consumption, especially whey proteins.

Like the guys said clean up your diet..high fiber veggies plague me esp broccoli..you should have a journal if you don’t already and figure out the source of problems first..
Pills are a bandage that may or may not work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think I need to get both pre and probiotics or is one better than the other???

don't waste your money trying to fix a problem by throwing more shit at your stomach. most of the time probiotics do more harm than good anyway

fix what you put into your body. you can also get activated charcoal and take that before a meal but if you keep eating shit that gives you gas then you are making the problem worse

Top Bottom