Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gun powder pre work out reviews

triiface!

I'm looking for the best pre work out in the market, I have poor knowledge about supplements , I'm a newbie in this in this body building world
I found this product online and it's a combination of Creatine, Glutamine and Beta Alanine , when you see those ingredients is it something you would purchase guys? anyone familiar with this product? thanks bros.

you don't need a pre workout man. you really don't

the human body actually evolved to exercise to find food while in a hunger state. that was our motivation to find food and it is the same way in the wild. lions will eat a meal and then lay down and sleep, then get hungry and go hunt and rise and repeat. you can't fake out nature

You usually end up paying way more money for a blended product then buying the ingredients individually yourself.

Creatine, beta alanine and glutamine are good supplements to use but I personally would just buy those 3 myself and then make my own supplement. That way you are also in control of the dosages.

Of the 3, creatine is the most important. Creatine is a really good supplement that is inexpensive and have over 500 clinical studies backing it's effectiveness. One of the sponsors of Elite Fitness n2bm.com makes a really good creatine supplement called Ancient Strength. It's around 20 bucks for a 30 day supply. Check that out.

Being a newbie why do you feel you need a pre workout drink? You should be amped up to train just because you are getting into training.

Top Bottom