Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guggulsterones

Borachon

Are there any side-effects I should be worried about when taking a product with guggulsterones, like Syntrax Guggolbolic?

A bad batch (or innate hypersensitivity/allergy) to the substance can sometimes cause a skin rash.

Other than that, gugguls are safe. of course, like most truly safe supplements, their efficacy is open for debate....

a skin rash? well i went on thyrolean, active ingredient guggulsterones, and this morning two days after starting i got a rash on my stomach. i plan to keep using it though, just lower the dosage, maybe it'll go away. i have high cholesterol and should be taking something for it. plus i can't do ECA because of heart palpitations. one way or another i will have a ripped body for summer. one way or another.

Yeah i got the rash too but it went away Ive been on syntrax for a month,works well for me. I combine it in the morning pre-cardio with xenadrine.Talk about sweating,make sure you drink 1.5-2 gallons h2o a day.

like anything, it works well for some people more than others, I guess. I think it's good stacked with ECA nd if the ECA has stopped working for you this stuff should get it kicking again.

How long does the rash take to go away? I plan on cutting back to half dosage tomorrow, staying that way for now unless of course the rash gets *really* bad. i have this hot rash on my ab region, not itchy but sensitive to touch--a pretty typical allergy rash. don't know if this is what you had.

it's just that this is working for me so i don't want to give it up, i finally see a glimmer, a hint, of muscle down there where my six-pack has lain hidden from the light of day for so long. :)

Double check to make sure its not some kind of insect bite,I put topical cream on mine and it helped, maybe cause its raising your body temp. by stimulating youre thyroid thus promoting fatloss in that area.In any case NO PAIN NO GAIN AMIGO.If it becomes real discomforting stop.:cool:

Top Bottom