Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ON-GUARD WIll Be Here SOON

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Just wanted to give a heads up and remind everybody that our ON-GUARD supplement is ready to go and should be in stock any day now. For those who aren't aware, ON-GUARD a complete multi ingredient formula that contains a 30 day supply of packets of specific substances all designed to make the most of your cycle. This is a steroid users dream!

Each days supply contains...

Ingredients to helps insure healthy cholestrol levels.

guard against high blood pressure.

prevent bloating and reduces water retention.

protect and detox's the liver.

special ergogenic adaptogens that provide extra stamina for grueling workouts.

anti oxidants and cell repair.

And special ingredients to help upgrade receptor response.

How f*cking cool is that?

A full list of ingredients will be released as soon as the product is for sale.

Now how much would you expect to pay for all that? Better yet, how much would it cost to purchase over 30 ingredients separately? $200? $100? I'll let needto tell the final price but we bought so much and so many of these ingredients we were able to get the cost way down. We still could ask for more but we're expecting this to be a "must have" for everyone, every cycle so we're keeping it bare minimum. There will be NO reason not to be using ON-GUARD. We trust that everyone will feel a little better about their cycle when using it.

Just wanted to give a heads up and remind everybody that our ON-GUARD supplement is ready to go and should be in stock any day now. For those who aren't aware, ON-GUARD a complete multi ingredient formula that contains a 30 day supply of packets of specific substances all designed to make the most of your cycle. This is a steroid users dream!

Now how much would you expect to pay for all that? Better yet, how much would it cost to purchase over 30 ingredients separately? $200? $100? I'll let needto tell the final price but we bought so much and so many of these ingredients we were able to get the cost way down. We still could ask for more but we're expecting this to be a "must have" for everyone, every cycle so we're keeping it bare minimum. There will be NO reason not to be using ON-GUARD. We trust that everyone will feel a little better about their cycle when using it.

Very very cool.:evil: :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH nelson you forgot to add a few things man. It also has Blood Pressure regulator capsule and a daily Vitamin capsule as well.

Now I know there is a tun in it so I am sure this is why it slipped you mind lololol

Thank you guys a lot. I will really appreciate this. I think I may get it and use it even while off-cycle since I still want my cholesterol/bp/etc to be as fully recovered as possible during PCT and post-cycle.

good point. Needto, Nelson, Is this something that would be worth while to take while "off"? Or is it more cost effective to use a Beefy daily like DX7 or Animal Pak?

good point. Needto, Nelson, Is this something that would be worth while to take while "off"? Or is it more cost effective to use a Beefy daily like DX7 or Animal Pak?

Got ya covered bro. When "off", we recommend BRIDGE. It's the perfect supp to help maintain gains and keep them going in-between cycles. It's still recommended that you use PCT supps (UNLEASHED, Sustain, Liver Support etc) after the cycle. While using BRIDGE all you'll need is some DX7 to cover the vits and mins and some GEAR to insure nitrogen retention. But that's it.

Of course you can always tweak things along the way, depending on your goals, For example, BIG BLAST and some needto bars make an outstanding bulking phase. If you want to drop a few pounds, some Lipoflame, ZIP, and Forged Burner will get you lean fast. We're even coming out with a product called T3PCT that'll help get you ripped as well. But all you really need are just those first few products and you're golden.

ON-GUARD when "on", BRIDGE until you're "on" again. :)

Animal Pak has so much more than you need. I do feel like it helped digested my food much better, but 12 pills or whatever is in the bag was just too much for me i might try them again at some point i just couldnt stand the number of pills.

Top Bottom