Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guacamole Recipe for bodybuilding

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Do you like Guacamole? want to know how to use Guacamole in bodybuilding? read our latest recipe...

Guacamole bodybuilding: https://www.evolutionary.org/guacamole-recipe/

Guacamole-Recipe.jpg

I eat avocados regularly on my low carb days so I will have to give this recipe a try.

Avocados are truly a superfood. They are one of the most nutrient-dense foods on earth. Avocados are high in fiber and, ounce for ounce, they top the charts among all fruits for folate, potassium, vitamin E and magnesium.

Don't be scared of the of the fat in avocados. The fat in avocados is primarily monounsaturated fat, which helps lower cholesterol. One study found that after seven days on a diet that included avocados, there were significant decreases in both total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, as well as an 11 percent increase in the “good” HDL cholesterol.

I do this recipe daily. it is cheap and it is easy to make that even someone with zero cooking skills can do it. it is absolutely delicious with any of your meals. you can add it to your burger, fish, chicken, or salad. or you can simply eat is alone.

I have always included avocados as part of my diet. I often tell people to mash it up and use it as a spread on a sandwich as a replacement to mayo. It really is a very versatile food.

Top Bottom