Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~-> EAS, are they a "trusting" company?

Is EAS a trustable company?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • No, Rich trying to get Richer

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Don't give a flying Rip!

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters

bpdaddy

HEY YO! I have been a EAS customer for almost 10 years. I like a lot of there stuff, but sometimes I wonder if they get it. What is up with this Ecdy and Methoxy crap!

I like there bars, MRPs, and protein....Does anyone buy anything from them?

EAS sells a lot of worthless supplements like HMB. They run that crappy magazine just to dupe training newcomers to buy their overpiced supps.

Man EAS has been good to me. I love there Myoplex shit (deluxe and mass). They are always coming out with new shit. Like SyntheVol 2HP is some good shit. They are pricy as hell though, well fuck it I only live once.

Fatchops

Youshould take advantage of their money back guarantee. Although their shipping prices are high, I've done it a few times (box of 42 myoplex!). I only get Myoplex from them now. Their mag USED to be good about a year ago until it turned into one big giant advertising scam, and it's full of bullshit success stories for old, fat people. But yeah, Myoplex is good, and they have good recipies both for food and for their Myoplex.

Fuck eas...myoplex is shit. They switched high quality vitargo for cheap garbage maltodextrin and kept the price the same if not raising it...dont be fooled...soon enough EAS will be just as bad as muscletech, if they arent already... fuck em

Frackal said:
Fuck eas...myoplex is shit. They switched high quality vitargo for cheap garbage maltodextrin and kept the price the same if not raising it...dont be fooled...soon enough EAS will be just as bad as muscletech, if they arent already... fuck em

How do you recommend then? For MRP and whatever...

As a consumer, I don't tend to buy most of EAS's line.

As a bodybuilder and health enthusiast, I DO appreciate the ACTUAL RESEARCH EAS does for the supplementing world. They have a big research and developement budget - thus the higher priced supps.

Other competitors are able to sell their line cheaper because rarely do they develope new supplements or improve them.

But... as I said, I can't afford many of EAS's prices, however, myself. I do tend to buy their Myoplex, Myoplex Lite and their bars are competitievely priced.

Top Bottom