Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GSN NitroNOX Pro Log

RamboStallone

First of all, I'd like to thank the guys at GSN and Elvia1023 for sending me this product to try.

I am pretty much immune to stimulants. Most preworkouts give me the itchy feeling of beta-alinine and that's about it. What caught my eye with NitroNOX was the 1000mg of agmatine sulfate which in my opinion is way more effective then arginine and citrulline malate. This was proved to me yet again today as the pumps were way greater then when I used 8g of citrulline malate!!

I received the product today. They also sent me a nice shaker that my cool wife decided to call dibs on since it is pink and black lol.

The product mixed in water very well. No clumps or powdery taste. I got the kiwi-strawberry flavor. Don't care too much for the taste but at least it wasn't a strong flavor with lots of sweetner. Those very sweet flavors bother me as I'm not a fan of very sweet things.

I started sipping on the preworkout on the way to the gym, it's about a 10 to 15 min drive. I train on an empty stomach after work and sometimes it's hard to have much energy especially when in a cal deficit. My job is very mind draining so it's hard to be motivated to hit the gym.

Before I even got to the gym, it hit me......hard. WOW! I was shocked at the energy boost. This stuff woke me the eff up! I haven't felt an energy boost like that in years.

So it was leg day which I am not a big fan of, especially since some old injuries limit me. But idk if it was the preworkout or just the fact that I got an energy boost but my motivation was through the roof. I threw my headphones on and began jamming to the music. I hit PRs for reps on every workout, some workouts multiple sets were PRs. I was very impressed, it felt like I was on cocaine and 100mgs of dbol. The pumps were great, just the way I like them nice strong pumps but with the endurance to keep going for high reps. Most sets were in rep range of 16-22 and a few a but higher.

Overall so far I am very impressed. Excited to see if this was an initial placebo type effect or will it be this effective time after time.

I'll update this as I go along.

Took another scoop today. Drank it quicker this time and the energy still came on smooth. Very focused.

I hit 6 sets of incline barbell bench followed by 4 sets of flat barbell bench, I haven't done flat barbell bench in over 6 months. I was weaker on it for sure but was able to crank out some respectable reps.

So far I am liking this preworkout. Can't believe it has less caffeine then the last one I was using but hits way harder. Goes to show its about the quality of the ingredients not just the quantity.

124aa52f13f537018f7218fe14ac5226.jpg

If anyone is interested in trying this out, GSN currently has a discount for $20 off.

I'm going to try watermelon next.

Use code GSNELITE20 for $20 off the RRP.

Click here for NitroNOX Pro.

Took another scoop today. Drank it quicker this time and the energy still came on smooth. Very focused.

I hit 6 sets of incline barbell bench followed by 4 sets of flat barbell bench, I haven't done flat barbell bench in over 6 months. I was weaker on it for sure but was able to crank out some respectable reps.

So far I am liking this preworkout. Can't believe it has less caffeine then the last one I was using but hits way harder. Goes to show its about the quality of the ingredients not just the quantity.

Thanks for the update and I totally agree. I think we used the same pre workout before and yes it's amazing the difference in drive when that was meant to have 350mg caffeine per scoop. It was still an amazing pre workout but this stuff is much better imo. Just shows you it's all about quality of quantity.

Not a problem, it's the least I can do for what you guys have sent me. So far this stuff has amplified my gym intensity up a level or two!!

How are things going now?

Matey I notice you have just started doing flat bench again. What does your chest routine look like? What are the reps ranges etc?

I haven't used it since I haven't been to the gym this weekend, lots of things going on and I have family visiting. I might take some later for an energy boost :)

My chest routine usually includes a couple pressing workouts, something with dbs, and some type of fly. I stick to incline to keep pressure off of my shoulders. On flat with my shoulders down my hernia bothers me as well. Here's what the workout looks like, copied directly from my fitnotes app.

FitNotes Workout - Thursday 12th March 2015

** Incline Barbell Bench Press **
- 135.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 155.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 185.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 205.0 lbs x 4 reps
- 185.0 lbs x 4 reps
- 135.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Flat Barbell Bench Press **
- 135.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 185.0 lbs x 4 reps
- 185.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 135.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press **
- 45.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 70.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 45.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Incline Dumbbell Fly **
- 40.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 40.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 40.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Incline Db Skull Crushers **
- 25.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Tricep Pushdown **
- 50.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 50.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 16 reps

Any hammer strength or db workouts just indicate weight loaded per one side or 1 db.

Here's my leg workout from the day before.

FitNotes Workout - Wednesday 11th March 2015

** Leg Extension Machine **
- 50.0 lbs x 22 reps
- 70.0 lbs x 22 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 110.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 130.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 110.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Seated Leg Curl Machine **
- 70.0 lbs x 22 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 110.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 70.0 lbs x 16 reps

** Leg Press **
- 270.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 360.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 450.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 450.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 360.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 270.0 lbs x 22 reps

** Standing Calf Raise Machine **
- 45.0 lbs x 22 reps
- 70.0 lbs x 22 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 110.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 70.0 lbs x 12 reps

Weights do not include starting weight of machine only loaded plates.

Back today:

Decided to try working out in the morning prior to work with the help of this preworkout. Woke up at 4am and was at the gym by 5am when the doors open. Had a scoop around 4:45am. Had a great back workout, pumps were very nice. My grip began to fail towards the end so I did 3 quick sets of light weight deads to pump my lower back and kick the intensity up before I headed out. I'm still sweating an hour and a half postworkout. Timed the carbs right and I'm a fat melting furnace!!!

The energy came on right at the start very smooth. Really woke me up this morning. I will have no issues working out in the am with this stuff. Very nice!! So far no crash and it's 7:30am now.

Top Bottom