Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GSN NitroNOX Pro Log

Back today:

Decided to try working out in the morning prior to work with the help of this preworkout. Woke up at 4am and was at the gym by 5am when the doors open. Had a scoop around 4:45am. Had a great back workout, pumps were very nice. My grip began to fail towards the end so I did 3 quick sets of light weight deads to pump my lower back and kick the intensity up before I headed out. I'm still sweating an hour and a half postworkout. Timed the carbs right and I'm a fat melting furnace!!!

The energy came on right at the start very smooth. Really woke me up this morning. I will have no issues working out in the am with this stuff. Very nice!! So far no crash and it's 7:30am now.

Great stuff :) I have noticed the same with the NitroNOX Pro. I get a shower and I will be sweating non stop so I have to dry myself about 5 times. I know that is only good for fat loss as you mentioned. It doesn't help though my gym only has hot showers whereas my old one had a cold plunge pool and an ice cold shower.

Great stuff :) I have noticed the same with the NitroNOX Pro. I get a shower and I will be sweating non stop so I have to dry myself about 5 times. I know that is only good for fat loss as you mentioned. It doesn't help though my gym only has hot showers whereas my old one had a cold plunge pool and an ice cold shower.
I don't shower right away, showering releases the blood diminishing the pump. I let the blood stay in the muscle for a good 45mins most days if I can.

I don't shower right away, showering releases the blood diminishing the pump. I let the blood stay in the muscle for a good 45mins most days if I can.

I am always rushing so I have to get one asap. Plus I get one in the gym and have to go straight to work. I need to start getting up earlier. I rushed today but had a great shoulder and calf workout. This stuff makes me feel almost euphoric at times... I swear I almost started dancing in the gym ;)

I am always rushing so I have to get one asap. Plus I get one in the gym and have to go straight to work. I need to start getting up earlier. I rushed today but had a great shoulder and calf workout. This stuff makes me feel almost euphoric at times... I swear I almost started dancing in the gym ;)
Lol it makes me rock out to music more excessively then usual as well. Next workout is legs, should destroy them again!

I am loving this stuff. Another successful morning workout. I can't believe I am waking up at 4am and going to the gym. Talk about a motivational boost! I can't wait to hit the gym fired up every am.

Very disappointing leg day today. I was sooo pumped on this preworkout supplement and 2ccs of a tne/sdrol/dbol blend a buddy gave me to try.

I start off with a clean 5 sets of leg extensions, I'm feeling great and strong. I jump to hack squats, second set I tweak my injured left knee. I stop the set and attempt to stretch, get the blood flowing, and regroup. Get back on and no the pain is unbearable. So I decided to give it a break in hopes of returning and completing a solid leg workout.

So I decide to go do some incline bench press for a good 6 sets and then warm up my knees again with some light weight extensions. Ok feels fine, I get back on the hack squat and the pain comes right back instantly. I drop the weight and crank out another set. At this point I am beyond frustrated and getting really pissed off.

I finished with some leg curls and went home. Sooo pissed, what a waste....

Very disappointing leg day today. I was sooo pumped on this preworkout supplement and 2ccs of a tne/sdrol/dbol blend a buddy gave me to try.

I start off with a clean 5 sets of leg extensions, I'm feeling great and strong. I jump to hack squats, second set I tweak my injured left knee. I stop the set and attempt to stretch, get the blood flowing, and regroup. Get back on and no the pain is unbearable. So I decided to give it a break in hopes of returning and completing a solid leg workout.

So I decide to go do some incline bench press for a good 6 sets and then warm up my knees again with some light weight extensions. Ok feels fine, I get back on the hack squat and the pain comes right back instantly. I drop the weight and crank out another set. At this point I am beyond frustrated and getting really pissed off.

I finished with some leg curls and went home. Sooo pissed, what a waste....

Sorry to hear that. If you ever tweak anything you are best just leaving it alone. Although I know how fired up you can get on this stuff so you just want to lift and lift. I would rest your legs for a bit and stay away from hack squats. How high/low did you have your feet on the platform during the squats?

Sorry to hear that. If you ever tweak anything you are best just leaving it alone. Although I know how fired up you can get on this stuff so you just want to lift and lift. I would rest your legs for a bit and stay away from hack squats. How high/low did you have your feet on the platform during the squats?
Yea. I ordered some knee sleeves, hoping those will help.

I was midway between the top and middle, so halfway up to the top.

I will probably stick to extensions and curls till I figure out how to work around it properly or get it healed up correctly.

Nice chest workout today. Chest was a little sore from the incline bench press I did on leg day while trying to recuperate from my knee. Got in some nice sets though, chest was nicely pumped. Worked on focusing on each rep and contracting the muscle. Feeling weak on flat bench but eventually I will work back up to some respectable numbers.

Energy was clean, I took the nitronox on an empty stomach. I woke up took it shortly after and hit the gym half hour later. No crazy jitters or anything even using it in a fasted state.

Nice chest workout today. Chest was a little sore from the incline bench press I did on leg day while trying to recuperate from my knee. Got in some nice sets though, chest was nicely pumped. Worked on focusing on each rep and contracting the muscle. Feeling weak on flat bench but eventually I will work back up to some respectable numbers.

Energy was clean, I took the nitronox on an empty stomach. I woke up took it shortly after and hit the gym half hour later. No crazy jitters or anything even using it in a fasted state.

Great stuff. I always like to eat a decent amount before I train. But a few days I didn't eat much and you definitely feel it more on those days. But as you stated no jitters etc.

Top Bottom