Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth in height.. any suggestions?

Betsie

Does anyone know what I could take (besides thousand dollar injections) to increase my height a few inches. I'm almost 24 yrs old.

Sorry Bets, doesn't work that way. I suppose you could use some midevil torture stretch rack that would yank your ass apart. Aside from that, wear heels.

I have heard of doctors using human growth hormones in kids and teens before they reach adult hood for growth, but never in a mature adult! there are complications to growth hormones such as uneven jaw bone growth and other skelital problems.
adults use hgh to build muscle and reduce wrinkles and to look younger and feel better.

if you want more info on hgh ask on the anabolex board there are some experts there.

Was I just called DUDE, or was that my imagination?;)

My reasoning behind this question was that product called Bloussant.. it promises larger breasts by increasing the hormones present during puberty. Those hormones cause growth spurts also. Don't know if I actually want the acne associated with puberty, but nonetheless I wouldn't mind being a bit taller. Outrageous thought, yes, but worth a try.

I'll be returning to my pro-ana board now. Thanks for your artificial outward embetterment intellect. :D

Top Bottom