Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth in height.. any suggestions?

After puberty the epiphsial growth plates fuse for good.
End of story, HGH injections wont even promote height at your age.

Hey there are a couple of ways that you can grow taller. Anyone can grow taller after there growth plates have fused. How is this? It is because there is cartilage between every bone, and in the spinal column. Growth hormone will also stimulate the growth of the cartilage, and therefore increase your height. You can only grow at max, about 4 inches. But this is alot if you are only 5'6". Anyways, a few products that are very promising are Kimi(www.growtaller.net), and B-Growth (www.heightclinic.com). With the B-Growth there is a little stretching involved, but it is all worth it. I promise you. how tall are you by the way? I hope your not like 5'11", and you want to be like 6'3". That's just selfish. j/k. Anyways, let me know what's up.

Betsie said:
Does anyone know what I could take (besides thousand dollar injections) to increase my height a few inches. I'm almost 24 yrs old.

Take some cow shit, mix it with some horse shit, liquify it, boil it and inject in your eye. My friend wanted to grow a few inches at 30, he tried this, and he's huge now.

But seriously, at 24 your growth plates are undoubtably closed, no amount of gh could help you now. Your doomed to be short forever! Hahahahahahahaha:D

Anyone remember Webster and Arnold (from different strokes) i remember episodes where they tried hanging from a bar for extended periods of times, but hardly think it would help.

I have heard of what Birduvsc was saying about the carilage thing. But im not sure i believe it. Im sure you guys have seen it in aricles in flex mag.

At your age, the only effective method for height increase is surgery, can't think of anymore, at least that are available at the current time.

Last edited:
i have a dumb question Birduvsc

Hey guys this is a dumb question but... Birduvsc said that there is a supplement that makes your cartilage thicken between your joints to make you taller but... what about the caritlage in your noes, and ears, that has alot of cartilage in them too lol wouldnt that make you look like panokio or a tall elf??????

please respond Birduvsc and anyone else
:D

Top Bottom