Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

greens freak kiwi flavor

McMullins

Hey I got a 20% discount on this greens freak which is a strawberry and kiwi flavor, this stuff is 30 calories a serving which is pretty good right? Only 5g carbs and 1g of sugar. It only has 2g protein which stinks but I’m not after the protein. I just don’t have time to eat veggies as much as I should. Could I just drink this stuff twice a day to get my veggies instead?

It's fine if you like it. It's not the same as eating vegetables but it works well. You should stack the greens drinks with salads etc.

Hey I got a 20% discount on this greens freak which is a strawberry and kiwi flavor, this stuff is 30 calories a serving which is pretty good right? Only 5g carbs and 1g of sugar. It only has 2g protein which stinks but I’m not after the protein. I just don’t have time to eat veggies as much as I should. Could I just drink this stuff twice a day to get my veggies instead?

You've got time to post... c'mon

They are ok to use but its still better to get your veggies in and a lot cheaper too

Top Bottom