Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green tea, or green tea extract?

STinnock

Will green tea make me lose fat more effectively?There is one supplement sold that says that it has green tea extract,that will make you lose fat. Could I drink the tea and get the sameeffect? Don't see the need to buy this supplement, if I can justdrink the tea.

While green tea can indeed contribute to fat loss, I would not expect any noticeable results just from the green tea, or green tea extract. Obviously, the green tea extract will be more effective, as it will have higher concentrations of the active substances. However, given the fact that it won't be all that effective for fat loss, I don't see the need to buy the supplement - just drink green tea, and enjoy the taste apart from its effects.

If you want something effective for fat loss, I would rather consider such compounds as SARMS as Cardarine GW and SR9009. These will burn fat, and they will drastically increase your athletic performance, which will contribute to even better fat loss. The good part about it is that in spite of their effectiveness, they will not cause side effects.

green tea is very healthy and is a great alternative to caffeine heavy drinks like coffee

but as lev said, you aren't going to magically lose weight on it. although it does have some fat blocking abilities. cardarine and sr9009 are great options, just make sure you buy from sarms1.. also n2slin would be far more potent since it does contain fat fighting herbs

It's the ECGC in green tea that has the fat burning effect. Green tea is a really great health drink but a cup of green tea will have very little ECGC. Supplements are much more concentrated for the active ingredient.

I would use both. A green tea supplement extracted for ECGC and drink green tea throughout the day. Drink tea is full of anti-oxidants and the polyphenols in green tea raise serotonin levels (your body's feel good hormone).

I like actually drinking green tea because the warm beverage will help keep hunger down. That is probably the best fat loss property of green tea. It might slightly increase metabolism but nothing groundbreaking.

Top Bottom