Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

green and sleeping issues

Loky Floy

hey bros, what's up with green tea causing me insomnia ? does anyone else have the same problem when drinking green tea?

you realize that green tea has caffeine right?

tea is highly overrated for its health benefits. same with coffee.. both are heavily pushed by a billion dollar industry. yes they both have benefits but they also have a shit ton of negatives too.

if you insist on your precious tea buy caffeine free tea. they sell them

hey bros, what's up with green tea causing me insomnia ? does anyone else have the same problem when drinking green tea?

Haha you should read the list of ingredients and if it has caffeine or not. Might be a good guide for anything that seems to keep you awake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although the caffeine content in green tea is minimal...it does still contain caffeine. It sounds like you are very sensitive to caffeine.

Swap out the green tea for caffeine free teas like herbal tea, peppermint etc.

The content of green tea is the exact same as black/orange pekoe tea.....34mg per cup. Coffee on the other hand is 100mg per cup.

The important thing to remember is that caffeine has a 6 hour half life so you want to stop drinking it at a certain point during the day.

Top Bottom