x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Great tasting Whey suppl for the early morning..

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Great tasting Whey suppl for the early morning.. within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: After gagging on protein or MRP's for months early in the morning(5am)before working out, I had to find something good tasting. That early in the morning, it's hard to drink my regular MRP from ProteinFactory(anabol). I got some EAS Precision Protein Whey Isolate. Chocolate. I normally shy away from EAS, but the ingredients looked OK and it's tastes like a Chocolate Malt. Any comments on EAS PP whey isolate? I know there's better out there, but I needed something to go down easy.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

After gagging on protein or MRP's for months early in the morning(5am)before working out, I had to find something good tasting. That early in the morning, it's hard to drink my regular MRP from ProteinFactory(anabol). I got some EAS Precision Protein Whey Isolate. Chocolate. I normally shy away from EAS, but the ingredients looked OK and it's tastes like a Chocolate Malt. Any comments on EAS PP whey isolate? I know there's better out there, but I needed something to go down easy.

------------------
    -Work to live
    -Fish to live

Good Broly
    I really like Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, chocolate. I mix a scoop and a half (33g protein) with about a cup of water or less. It mixes better than anything i've ever used, and it tastes great! I mix it a little on the thick side because I like the taste better. You can buy 2 cellophane wrapped buckets, 80 total servings for about 60 bucks. There's only 1 carb per serving.

------------------
    One Rep Past Death...