Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Aromasin Sale! 25%off For a limited time only

j_p

Great Aromasin Sale! 25%off For a limited time only Description: Liquid Stane (Aromasin) is a strong aromatase-inactivator. It acts as a false substrate for the aromatase enzyme, and is processed to an intermediate that binds irreversibly to the active site of the enzyme causing its inactivation. Liquid Stane significantly lowers circulating estrogen concentrations in subjects. Daily doses of Liquid Stane up to 25mg have no significant effect on circulating levels of testosterone, androstenedione, and dehydroepiandrosterone. Slight, non-dose dependent increases in serum luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) levels have been observed even at low doses as a consequence of feedback at the pituitary level. Aromatase-inactivity can be beneficial to subjects. Estrogen related effects in subjects, such as gyno, acne, or water-retention, brought on by aromatizing agents are suppressed significantly with this aggressive therapy. So you can Save on our already 15% off store wide sale, ANOTHER 10% off STAN today! No code needed. Here is a link to sale: Liquid Stane 30mL 25mg/mL Limited time only, so get it while you can. :)

this is good stuff right here i am taking half a ml eod with my cycle i am on right now. Big bump for CN

Top Bottom