Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got my Flax, now about putting this shit in my body......

LeanTeen

I was wondering is it best to take a tbsp of flax seperately (I would take it first thing in the morning, sound ok?) from a protein shake or just mix it in with it? Please list reasons to support your stance. I have heard it's great for cutting up, how quickly can I expect to see a little more cuttness? Now I am not dumb, I know there are no magic supplements, but are we talking one bottle (30 servings) two bottles, 10 years worth of bottles, give a brother some help here.

I take 2 tbsp a day.1 1st thing and another after work around 7pm. Suck from the bottle and wash down with water. If it tastes bad its probably off. Always keep it in the fridge once opened.

I've been using it for over 2 weeks now and couple with Xenadrine (albeit UK stuff) Ive noticed change in my fat. Weight has not changed but I visibly see changes in my muscle definition after just a little over 2 weeks... maybe placebo but ive also experience smoother joints, better skin condition and a general feeling of well being since taking the flax!

To me, flax is excellent stuff if a little pricy...

Top Bottom