Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got bladder infection

Lianidis

I have some issues with my bladder ever since Icaught there an infection. Really I don't know how did I get it, butit was there, and I am almost recovered. Tried using some supplementsas a support to the medicines I am using, and drank blueberry juice,but I want something more effective. Heard uva ursi can help. Anyonetried it? What is a good source of it?

This is true – uva ursi is very good for urinarytract and bladder issues, and it has been used for this purpose forhundreds of years. So it will definitely be a good help. It willreduce inflammation, bacteria, and will help recover the softtissues. So I am sure you will benefit by using it. N2Guard has uvaursi in it, so it is a good place to start with.

I just remembered - there is an awesome med that will kill of the pain really fast, and will kill most bacteria there - it is called Manural. It is very very effective for acute cases of bladder infections and pain.

I am a big advocate of trying natural alternatives first. Try those first but if you have a serious bladder infection, you will most likely need antibiotics.

If your symptoms don't go away in a few days, book an appointment with your doctor and get antibiotics.

Sorry guys for being away these days - was feeling like shit. But I managed to get my hands on the Manural recommended by Lev, and damn did this thing work! Like magic - the pain subsided and things seem to get better! That is amazing that there are such effective medicines, and such stupid doctors who can not recommend those.

Sorry guys for being away these days - was feeling like shit. But I managed to get my hands on the Manural recommended by Lev, and damn did this thing work! Like magic - the pain subsided and things seem to get better! That is amazing that there are such effective medicines, and such stupid doctors who can not recommend those.

You didn't mention going to the doctors - did you go?

Top Bottom