Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gosh...supplements are so expensive!!!

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
I hate when that happens :( I got a bunch of free Optimum Whey strawberry powder once. I loved the taste. Now I am back to Basic Whey from Vitamin World. :( BLAH

B, have you looked on www.dpsnutrition.com. They seem to be the least expensive that I can find online (only have ordered protein bars) and have received my shipment in a timely manner. I even screwed up my order online and called the 1-800 number...got great service!

You can even calculate the cost of shipping before committing to an order...

C3bodybuilding said:
I hate when that happens :( I got a bunch of free Optimum Whey strawberry powder once. I loved the taste. Now I am back to Basic Whey from Vitamin World. :( BLAH

Ugggghhhhh...Vitamin World is evil stuff.......:sick:

The more advertised it is, the more it costs and I see ABB ads everywhere. I have noticed that prices are going up dramaticly on some products, while dropping on others.

Man...that XXL chocolate banana is freakin' great! You're right though, its expensive.

......and your right Joker, Vitamin World brand stuff tastes dirt.

get a sponsership.

I am getting tonnes of free power plus protein bars (australian supps) because my friend has a sponsership, but he hates the bars!

C3bodybuilding said:

dude, optimum whey is cheap. like 25 bucks for 5 lbs is the best ive seen. ive also seen 10 lbs for 38 bucks before. look around.

Liftbig said:
dude, optimum whey is cheap. like 25 bucks for 5 lbs is the best ive seen.
My gym owner just starting carrying Optimum Whey, at my request. He has it for $35 for 5lbs. The cheapest that I have seen it before that was for $32 including shipping on ebay.
...chad...

Top Bottom