Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good weight gainer/protein powder?

Whey Protien, Gear, Creatine, Better Protein Bars, Need2carb will all help dont need all of um just think along those lines

I suggest muscle juice revolution..
Took me from 180- 220lb using it between meals with real food
Good stuff.....

I recommend Serious Mass from Optimum Nutrition. It is a good product and tastes great and doesn't leave you feeling sick after. However, it is expensive, 12 pounds bag will last you 15 days if you take one full serving everyday and it will last you 30 days if you take half of that serving daily.

Yeahh take serious mass if you want some serious fat gain.

Now Optimum Nutritions Pro Complex Gainer is the best lean weight gainer I've personally ever used.

Currently Im using Ultimate Nutritions Iso Mass Extreme that a buddy gave me. Mixes fucking horribly but it was free and gets the job done.

Yeahh take serious mass if you want some serious fat gain.

Now Optimum Nutritions Pro Complex Gainer is the best lean weight gainer I've personally ever used.

Currently Im using Ultimate Nutritions Iso Mass Extreme that a buddy gave me. Mixes fucking horribly but it was free and gets the job done.

Iso max it's also from the same guys of muscle juice... Not only don't mix well but the gases!!! o dude please no...... That stuff it's not cool!!!!
Muscle juice.... Good, easy to get, AFFORDABLE and tasty!!!! No way to be wrong!!!!

That's $72.99 every 15 days??? For some crap calories and protein. Get REAL food for MUCH cheaper and be healthier while doing it. Taking in almost a pound of powder a day....unreal.

It's not really a question of what is healthier. The goal is to add mass. Some people, especially hardgainers, struggle with eating the required calories, so weight gainers make it a bit more convenient to meet their calorie goals.

Top Bottom