Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good tasting preworkouts

Fahou

Got myself some Jacked 3D, and the flavor is horribe. Tremendously sweet, and weird. Do you know if there are any pre-workouts that will not have a terrible taste? Something normal men could drink?

There was a time when I used Jacked, but stopped using it for the same reason – the taste. Well, this, and the fact that it is full of stims, which ain't good. Why not try out the Dspark? It comes in tabs, so there is no taste, and it is not based on stims, so it does not have their side effects, and it works really well for energy.

Momentum Nutrition has a minimally sweetened flavor that's almost unsweetened if you're trying to avoid sweet. Their regular flavor is phenomenal though

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I use powerplaysport before my workouts -> http://www.innotechnutrition.com/product/power-play-sport

It has no stimulants so it won't give you the same kick as stimulant based pre-workouts like Jack3D but I really like the product.

It's not overly sweet. They use natural flavours and stevia so it doesn't have that same chemically artificial taste a lot of other pre-workouts on the market do

Top Bottom