Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A good MRP

gymtime

Couple of you have asked for a good tasting, low carb mrp. I've used two products from Extreme Labs: Pro Lean Mass and Nitro Gen.

Servings are 2.5 scoops, 60gr protein, 5gr carb, 2gr fat, 280 cals. Best tasting by far, expecially for a low-carb MRP. And I've tride all of them.

Mods, just to clarify, I have no business interest/financial stake in Extreme Labs. This is not a sales pitch. I just like their stuff, thought I'd pass it on.

Ah yes, sorry. I get them from a local sup shop for $28 for a 3.3lb tub. Not cheap I know. Plus I just figured out that you can't order from the site. Might be able to check it's availability though.

I guess it all depends on how many servings you get also. Plus I don't know if I could stomache 60g's of protein, plus the extra 8 I'd get from mixing it with milk.

I'll give it a try.

Extreme Labs has good stuff and for the price, its tough to beat, especially if you live in Vegas. Met-Rx as far as MRP's go, is still the best quality protein blend on the market. Myoplex is a bit more tasty, but lacks quality. Extreme Lab's "Lean Mass" would be the ultimate if it didn't have any soy in it. Soy has been proven to lower testosterone levels in men, so stay away from any soy based MRP's.

The Nature Boy said:
I guess it all depends on how many servings you get also. Plus I don't know if I could stomache 60g's of protein, plus the extra 8 I'd get from mixing it with milk.

I'll give it a try.

True. I don't always go the full 2.5 scoops, plus i mix it with water.

Remember, I think there are two types of MRPs: high carb/calorie and low carb/calorie. The high c/c mrps will always taste better for obvious reasons. Most of the low c/c mrps taste like ass! But I understand it's difficult to make them taste decent. I like the Extreme Labs products because they don't compensate for the lower carbs by loading up a lot of fake sweetener. There's just enough to make it taste pretty good.

Top Bottom