Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

goji Berry supps

vipertrust

[FONT=&quot]Has anyone tried any goji berry stuff? Any noticeable improvements from taking it? Just wondering.. I'm doing some research at the moment. Thanks for any help[/FONT]

Never heard of it... What are you trying to achieve with it?

You've never heard of Goji berries? Probably the most well known, quote-unquote superfood.

In any case, I think I have had them once. It was a sample in some occasion, can't remember anymore.

Did I notice any drastic difference or benefit? Obviously not.
These are something you should consuming on a regular basis to see any kind of noticeable health benefit. It's kinda same like a basic multivitamin supplement. You don't just pop one pill and be covered the rest of the year.
No, you use it on a day to day basis and over time you start seeing those benefits in your health markers (hopefully).

You've never heard of Goji berries? Probably the most well known, quote-unquote superfood.

In any case, I think I have had them once. It was a sample in some occasion, can't remember anymore.

Did I notice any drastic difference or benefit? Obviously not.
These are something you should consuming on a regular basis to see any kind of noticeable health benefit. It's kinda same like a basic multivitamin supplement. You don't just pop one pill and be covered the rest of the year.
No, you use it on a day to day basis and over time you start seeing those benefits in your health markers (hopefully).
I live a sheltered life. I live through you guys... Lol

Has anyone tried any goji berry stuff? Any noticeable improvements from taking it? Just wondering.. I'm doing some research at the moment. Thanks for any help

They aren't that special.

Top Bottom