Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to Police academy set me up a stack

Ranger11B

Background on myself I am ex military Ranger in shape and have used many products from NTBM and 3 different "pro-hormone" cycles from Mrsupps. I work out 6 days a week have been using a mass focus vs shred, so honestly my cardio isnt top shape and i could do way more push ups than i could sit ups if you know what i am saying, but i am starting high cardio now and changing my weight/reps.

As the title says I am going to police academy next month and would like to see what stacks you guys would recommend. Obviously anything that would piss hot is out of the question which is where most of my knowledge lands. I am not 100% sure if test boosters such as transaderm or products like 347 would cause an eyebrow to be raised or not. To be clear im not relying on a product to physically pass anything, but why not give myself best odds.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks Ill look into it and see whats up. originally I was gonna do something like Hcgen xs, unleashed, a good pre workout, and my protein from pf. Im just a little uneasy with all the test boosting I dont know how extensive things will get screening wise.

Thanks Ill look into it and see whats up. originally I was gonna do something like Hcgen xs, unleashed, a good pre workout, and my protein from pf. Im just a little uneasy with all the test boosting I dont know how extensive things will get screening wise.

You could run forma from mrsupss thats a great product. It can be dosed to your goal so you don't have to worry about a super dose of a test booster. Good luck with the police academy bro. RLTW!

Thanks everybody for the suggestions. Ill look em over i own a couple bottles of rs transaderm, i thought about just not sure on the danger of it on a screening.

ALL THE WAY!

Top Bottom