Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

going cheap with supplements

adkins

browsing the aisles at the store or vitamin shop i've noticed each product is in their own sections and reading the label they all have the same macros give or take a few points. Aren't all supplements the same crap? meaning shouldn't i just pick the cheapest protein powder i see or do the ingredients really matter in the end?

supp companies are very clever and know you only pay attention to 3 things

1. price
2. macros
3. what is on the front (name, pic of huge bber)

what you SHOULD pay attention to is ingredients. you likely will not find any halfway decent protein powder in any american store because it is cheaper to add preservatives and sweeteners so it will taste good to the naive 20 something who buys them.

this is one of the reasons i prefer telling you to eat REAL FOOD

If the ingredients are the same then yes, go with the lower price. I recommend needtobuildmuscle.com products. You will find the best ingredients and often they are put into a complete product. For example, N2Generate is a fantastic test booster that is made up of a ton of high quality single ingredient test boosting compounds.

browsing the aisles at the store or vitamin shop i've noticed each product is in their own sections and reading the label they all have the same macros give or take a few points. Aren't all supplements the same crap? meaning shouldn't i just pick the cheapest protein powder i see or do the ingredients really matter in the end?
No. You pay cheap you get cheap quality

Top Bottom