Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glycobol on a Palumbo style CKD?advice needed

1/2man1/2god

i just recieved a bottle of glycoBol by AI Sports Nutrition today ... and i am in my 2nd week of a CKD (pulumbo style> which means i have 1 carb up meal weekly )

i am in ketosis most of the week . can i use this product to help me cut fat during the week , despite only consuming 30g. carbohydrates or less daily ?

or should i just save the glycoBol for my big carb up meal?

i've researched the crap outta this and im finding different information everywhere.. i just need someone who is certain the best way to utilize this product and what it is intended to do for me alongside my CKD diet plan.

thanks in advance !
and for those of you who aren't familiar with glycoBol its main ingredient is Na-R-ALA 250mg/ serving:D

i have been seen a lot about need2slin after already recieved my glycoBol .. lol . i don't know the difference between the two as far as ingredients .
i was told that i could use glycobol to get into ketosis more quickly after my carb up meal. outside of the carb up meal i don't know if i should use it or how i should ... in some other forums these guys were talking about how they added glycoBol to their supplementation and lost bodyfat without even changin their training or diet !

There is a benefit in dosing nutrient partitioners like glycobol and Need2slin before fasted training and dosing before bed on an empty stomach, but that's about the only benefit I can see to using it on a Keto diet

Top Bottom