Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glycerol Pre-Contest

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

you can do the glycerol before a who I tried it

BUT you should try it about 4 weeks out from the show
do a test run go no water 1 day and sip water with glycerol next day to see how you fill up
dont test this on day of show

test your body at least 4 weeks out
Oh of course a test run, but why the no water for a day? That so it pulls the remaining water into the muscle?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

you can do the glycerol before a who I tried it

BUT you should try it about 4 weeks out from the show
do a test run go no water 1 day and sip water with glycerol next day to see how you fill up
dont test this on day of show

test your body at least 4 weeks out

Also, I’m being told to use it after carb depletion. That is so the carb up is more effective no? By pulling water into the muscles along with glycogen but mainly I’d like to find out if it pulls the remaining subcutaneous water into th muscles

glycerol should be use after you deplete
but you need to test it out 4-6 weeks out to see if it works for you
make sure you dry fast deplete and reload with glycerol see how it pumps you up
you should be 8% bodyfat 4 weeks out or lower

Deplete and dehydrate..why?

What you guys are think about taking glycerol before a show? I’m aware you need a large dose I get that but as far as the pumps and will it send remaining sub-cutaneous water into the muscle?

I was thinking about using it my next show but not experienced with it. I heard it dehydrates you but I want to know if it’s in the way I just mentioned. Thanks guys!!

Pointless unless you're super lean and in condition

Top Bottom