Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine Powder - Gold or Garbage?

Glutamine Powder - Garbage or Gold?

• Gold

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • Garbage

Votes: 53 21.3%
  • I have no idea but enjoy excercising my right to have my voice heard, although my voice isn't really

Votes: 85 34.1%

• Total voters

Synpax

Post any evidence on either side. Trying to decide if it's a waste of my money or not.

Saw Spatts saying in large quantities it helps her with recovery, and others say it helps with Delayed onset muscle soreness.

Saw BodyByFinaplex say it's useless to ingest 30g or so a day.

Synpax said:
Post any evidence on either side. Trying to decide if it's a waste of my money or not.

Saw Spatts saying in large quantities it helps her with recovery, and others say it helps with Delayed onset muscle soreness.

Saw BodyByFinaplex say it's useless to ingest 30g or so a day.

Spatts is using glutamine peptide (gplenish in particular) which is much more bioavailable. pure l-glutamine is of little use except at high doses, where it tends to cause gastric distress.

I actually disagree. FOr a month I took 5 mg L-gutamine post workout and 5mg before bed, and I had zero muscle soreness, and some nice pumps. I have been taking GPlenish 1 serving in the morning, 1 serving post workout, and 1 serving before bed for 4 weeks, and I feel maybe 50% less soreness, get a nice pump, and it may be helping to gain lean muscle. This may just be my personal outcome and other people get better results, but I definitely wouldn't say that glutamine peptides are any better then L-glutamine.

Bro....Peptides (gplenish) are A!! fucking amazing, if they were cheaper they would constitute 70% of my diet, but alas...

Omega when the 5lb version coming out :p :mad: ;)

L-glutamine sucks, I used the GNC brand for months and nothing. Then I switched to gplenish. Huge difference, nasty taste. Though you will get used to that and its worth it, and when you really think about how much glutamine is getting in your system this way, its really cheaper too.

Top Bottom