Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine Peptides vs. Glutamine

MonStar1023

My glutamine peptides just came in the mail today from DPS Nutrition. Shipped VERY quickly.. excellent service. But I have been taking glutamine for a long time and I am wondering if Ill see a big different with glutamine peptides?

Just wondering..

:D:D

I don't exactly notice a big difference going from no glutamine to glutamine peptides. So I don't think your going to notice going from regular to peptide. Just one of those things that has a good effect even if it is hard to notice like say vitamins.

i agree... w/ glutamine i don't think you'll be able to "see" results, just like flax seed oil. But you know what they do, how good they are for you, etc. and you can probobly feel a difference w/ it. Peptides are 3 times more absorbable.

They taste much worse.

There is some speculation that free form l-glutamine is converted to ammonia in the gut -- obviously before it has any beneficial effects. I have never seen this authoratatively denied or confirmed.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

Peptites are definatly better. Use them before cardio along with Bcaa's (3-5 grams).

Pre Cardio empty stomach, (3-5's) of Glutamine Peptites along with 3-5 grams of Bcaa's.

I ordered my Glutamine Peptides through DPS Nutrtion from a company called AR Nutrition... have any of you ever heard of this brand..

I am really doubting it because it comes in a crumbly powder definitely doesnt seem too pue at all. Thick and crumbly powder.. it smells like choclate almost and the Nutrition Facts say that its 20 calories, and 5g glutamine peptides per serving. It says not a significant source of protein, carbs, fat, etc.

:confused::confused:
Did I get ripped off or what??

MonStar1023 said:
the Nutrition Facts say that its 20 calories, and 5g glutamine peptides per serving. It says not a significant source of protein, carbs, fat, etc.

:confused::confused:
Did I get ripped off or what??

All of this info is correct. A single amino acid cannot be considered as a significant source of protein, even if there were 200grams per serving, because numerous essential AA's are missing.

Same reason pork rinds say this, despit having 8 grams per serving.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

I've used AR Nutrition before. those companies don't use advertisement, that's why they're cheaper than most. When it's glutamine or creatine I go w/ the cheapest.

Top Bottom