Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GLUTAMINE PEPTIDES are coming

OMEGA

Huck thanks for the help =)

Glutamine supplementation has been touted as one of
the missing pieces of the hypertrophic/anti-catabolic puzzle for
intensely training athletes. Many have felt it to be beneficial in
training, particularly when dieting, training very frequently and very intensely.

Up until now,some of the drawbacks to oral glutamine supplementation was the absorbability factors.The L-form just required mass amounts to pass the gut membrane and be taken up to target tissues.As a result,much was wasted.But now,with the advent of peptide bonded forms of glutamine,this problem has been efficiently overridden.The peptide glutamic substrates are taken up much more easily,and as a result, much higher plasma concentrations
are achieved,with much less required to achieve this end
result.

for every 17 grams of GPLENISH your getting 5.595 grams of GLUTAMINE

along with those 5.595 grams your also getting all amino acids including all 8 essential amino acids.

Now,with this in mind,one may still question,"Why glutamine?What will it do for
me,the athlete?"

Glutamine is the most abundant occuring amino acid present in the entirebody,comprising about 75% of the muscle cell amino acid pool.

During stress,the body's requirement for glutamine often appears to excedeour ability to produce sufficient amounts to reinstate cell pool homeostasis.Stress causes increased amounts of glutamine to release from muscle,and it becomes difficult to restore,presumably as a result of disturbances of the
Na+electrochemical gradient across the cell membrane.Liver and spleen uptake of glutamine is also increased during these stressful times,further displacing the content present in muscle.

Low plasma concentrations of glutamine reflect reduced stores in muscle tissue.Feeding extra amounts of readily
available/easily absorbed peptide bonded glutamine during these periods would be a wise idea to counterattack these catabolic mechanisms and sustain the muscle amino pool content.

On a cellular level, let's take a look at why glutamine is such a
worthwhile substrate----Some of its proven benefits:

*It attenuates glutathione depletion( Glutathione is the most important endogenous scavenger system/anti-oxidant in the entire body). Glutathione depletion is often pronounced after bouts of stress,including events of high intensity excercise such as we subject ourselves to during heavy training.

*Glutamine has been shown to stimulate/activate protein synthesis and inhibit turnover(degradation).It has been shown to enhance/sustain nitrogen homeostasis under periods of stress.

*Glutamine modulates lymphocyte (immune cell) activation,by
proliferating (increasing population)of T-Cell numbers which in turn increases immune system response.Parenteral
administration in hospital patients under stress has been found to greatly decrease the instance of bacterial infections. For the rest of us we can achieve those same benifits via supplemenation of Glutamine Peptides

*Stimulates hepatic(liver)glycogen synthesis.

*Glutamine has also been shown to enhance stress-induced heat shock
protein(HSP)expression.HSP's
provide protection of cellular injury.

*Lastly, glutamine peptides have the antioxidant action similar to 3-5 servings of fruit or vegetables based on ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) for vitamins C, E, and beta-carotene. Glutamine peptides offer 300 times more ORAC antioxidant equivalents as compared to free glutamine.

SOURCE ORAC INTAKES

Vitamin E (500mg) 116
Vitamin C (500mg) 2830
3-5 servings of fruits and vegetables 1950
B-carotene (250mg) 300
Bound amino acid glutamine (5-7g) 3.5-5.4
Protein hydrolysate (10-15g) 1100-1650

oral administration of glutamine,particularly in peptide-
chained form very well may improve nitrogen
economy/retention, improve repair/recovery of damaged muscle tissue,and diminish the the incidence of free radicals/bacterial forms present in those who are placing
stress on their systems through the routines of high intensity training.

GPLENISH GLUTAMINE PEPTIDES
the way glutamine was suppost to be taken all along..............

It will be available at the AF STORE in about 7 days let the countdown begin.....
:)

preliminary feedback for this new supplement:

note: the boards and stores would not carry it unless it met with the approval of those who tried it.........we have been at this for about 5 months

now its available to all of us here through AF one of only three sites within the fitnesscommunity that will exclusively be carrying it

https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/
(under new product to be coming in the right hand corner)

I can share with you MOD feedback from various boards

from a MOD

"I've been using it since I got off last cycle, I'd guess about 6-8 weeks now. My last couple cycles I lost considerable size and strength post cycle. But this time I've retained most all my size and have maintained my strength. I think it would be hard to judge if the glutamine worked or not if I was "on" but since I was off, and it had about the exact opposite effect as my previous cycles, I can honestly say that I'm very pleased with this product"

and another MOD

"It's going well. I've been using it for a while now and have not lost nearly as much post cycle as I did last time. I'm not sure how much credit goes towards the glutamine but I think it helps."

and another MOD

"I met OMEGA on another board...where I'm a Mod...
I am now using his product.
I must say, I love it.
No he didn't pay me to say this or give me free products. I'm just spreading the word b/c I will never use plain glutamine again.

I mix one Tblspn with my protein in the AM and post workout. I am recovering quicker and feeling better. BTW, I can hardly tell the difference as far as taste in my protein drink.

Great Product OMEGA ! You got a customer out of me. "

and an OWNER of one of the elite boards

"Like Ive said, the taste is bad by itself but once you mix it with whatever protein powder you are using, the taste gets nulled.

I like the stuff. At the very worst its an extra 15 grams of quality protein per day and that cant hurt at all."

glutamine 380 mg ++++conditionally essential
alanine 26 mg
arganine 29 mg
aspartic acid 30 mg
cystiene 15 mg
glycine 35 mg
histidine 20mg
isoluecine 40 mg ++ essential amino
luecine 70 mg ++ essential amino
lysine 14 mg ++ essential amino
methionine 15 mg ++ essential amino
phenylaline 53 mg ++ essential amino
proline 132 mg
serine 44 mg
threonine 22 mg ++ essential amino
tryptophan 8 mg ++ essential amino
tyrosine 34 mg
valine 40 mg ++ essential amino

elemental profile

sodium
potasium
calcium
magnesium
phosphorus
chloride
iron

It sounds like it's something that you should use more for post cycle to retain gains (ie creatine). Do many actually use it during a cycle? I mean, I know that you can, but would it make that much of a difference on your results while you were already on?

Would it be effective to use as a bridge?

Dr VeeJay thanks =)

Train Harder-------- the price will be one of the cheapest if not the cheapest in the world of Glutamine Peptides.

Hi Davey Boy------- Yes its something that is a necessary adjunct to Post cycle therapy as a nutritional aid.

For the Natural it provides a pronounced, noticable, and potent aid to his or her traning endevours

Endurance increases, revovery, pumps etc....

On cycle you probably would not need it, however it could not hurt. Strictley taking it for the ANTI-OXIDANT benifits, to combat the oxidative stresses associated with working out would seem like a good idea

On cycle maybe just post workout.
Off cycle during recovery ( or just traning natural)......2-3 times day.

Personally I take only two servings (and I am natural right now)

One serving in the AM upon walking and One DEFINATLEY post workout

I thought oral glutamine was usless (even thought it has always seemed to make a difference to me) -I remember C-Diddy making a few post about it not being utilized by the body. Am I missing something here?

Top Bottom