Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GLUTAMINE PEPTIDES are coming

right on thats how I feel

it smells and tastes fresh albeit mildley earthy, thats just the nature of glutamine peptides no matter where you get em'

the earthy flavor is not bad just natural.

start training hard bro your recovery is about to increase a whole lot

=)

Since starting the stuff i have noticed an increase in recovery quit a bit. Part going to the PH im on and to the glutamine and the ginger.

Also another thing i wanna point out is the texture between the gplenish and the regular glutamine powder.

Regular glutamine powder has a rather harsh texture to it. It almost like sand. I have done plain with water and in my protein drink and both ways i still find myself crunching away.

On the other hand the gplenish stuff is very fluffy, similar to the texture of flour. That turned me on instantly cause i knew this shit had much better absorbtion.

So far so good though bro!

about mixing GPLENISH
heres what to do.

1 just put it in the blender with your other items and blend

or

put it all you contents in a shaker bottle dry
with no liquid, and shake till all powdered items merge in to one another.

then add your chosen liquid and shake

then all should be fine.

the only thing about GPLENISH that is different is the mildley earthy flavor wich is just natural

and the fact that you have to mix it in the way explained above

after that your set.

just shake it dry with your other contents till it all merges and add liquid as desired

OMEGA

Top Bottom