Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GLUTAMINE PEPTIDES are coming

Hi URGE

Yes there is a difference.

the difference is that L-GLUTAMINE, the simple refined form we are all familiar with is a synthetic single amino acid in its "pure" form. Because it is so refined and simple it cannot survive the stresses of PH changes, thus when you consume it only a miniscule portion of it gets absorbed by your body while the rest gets terminated.

Glutamine Peptides however are stable because they are bonded to other proteins thus they are "buffered" form heat changes and PH changes so your body gets to absorb them through the process of digestion........much more effective and effecient..

Right on! good info...I personally have felt that supplementing L-glutamine seemed to make a difference even thought there is alot of evidence that it is not properly used by the body....can't wait to see more info on the peptides

I kept almost all my size and strength post cycle after I got off this last cycle and I was using this glutamine. I think it's hard to tell when something like this is working or not but the fact that I retained most all my gains is good enough for me. Especially since I had lost more of my gains after previous cycles.

mvmaxx said:
I kept almost all my size and strength post cycle after I got off this last cycle and I was using this glutamine. I think it's hard to tell when something like this is working or not but the fact that I retained most all my gains is good enough for me. Especially since I had lost more of my gains after previous cycles.

sounds good, I'm gonna give this a try, how much is it? I hate wasting $$$ on supps that don't work

Just started using it.Will be taking it post-workout with my Protein shake,and first thing in the a.m. to help break the overnight catabolism.Mixed in with my shake,doesn't taste bad at all.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Just started using it.Will be taking it post-workout with my Protein shake,and first thing in the a.m. to help break the overnight catabolism.Mixed in with my shake,doesn't taste bad at all.

Your signature sounds like something from The Matrix. LOL

Very kewl though.

psychedout said:
Sounds like it could actually be worth the money. Good post.

I agree. I still like regular glutamine, so a more stable version is definitely worth checking out.

Top Bottom