Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine: Micronized, fermented, or just plain?

hunkofthekind

Some manufacturers or offering micronized l-glutamine. I know micronization really does enhance absorption of some other supplements but not sure if this is an issue with glutamine. Fermented claims to be from beets instead of wheat which could be a plus for many. Has anyone noticed and difference between micronized or even fermented l-glutamine?

Bro personality i dont use glutamin or bcaa, for my opinon eat only real food or may be some good quality whey that it

Sent from my SM-A207F using Tapatalk

these are marketing gimmicks. they come up with something, suckers buy it. they figure out it does not work and they stop buying it and the fad goes away.

herbals are the things that actually work. you are going to get actual results using a product like n2generate

I should clarify, I'm taking glutamine for intestinal health not BB. It's very well documented for this indication. Just thought I'd ask here as I know many BBers are taking it, whether it helps for BB or not.

I should clarify, I'm taking glutamine for intestinal health not BB. It's very well documented for this indication. Just thought I'd ask here as I know many BBers are taking it, whether it helps for BB or not.

keep in mind fermented foods can backfire if you suffer from crohns or ibs. just be careful

fasting is still the best way to heal gut health as it will regenerate stem cells in the stomach

keep in mind fermented foods can backfire if you suffer from crohns or ibs. just be careful

fasting is still the best way to heal gut health as it will regenerate stem cells in the stomach

Thanks, good advice. I will do some longer water fasts.

AFAIK regarding fermented glutamine, the fermentation has to do with the manufacturing method from beets in contrast to the more traditional chemical extraction of l-glut from bird feathers and human hair. Ideally, in either case the final amino is highly purified, but it's claimed that fewer and/or safer solvents are utilized during the beet fermentation process. IBS is reported to be helped by l-glutamine supplementation in some instances:
Randomised placebo-controlled trial of dietary glutamine supplements for postinfectious irritable bowel syndrome

It's interesting that glutamine acts as a precursor to citrulline, which in turn is a precursor to arginine. Probably best to stick to whole food sources, but l-glut is commonly recommended by experts for leaky gut.

Glutamine is a complete worthless supplement. Unless you are planning on taking the entire tub of it per day, it will do nothing for you.

Thanks, good advice. I will do some longer water fasts.

AFAIK regarding fermented glutamine, the fermentation has to do with the manufacturing method from beets in contrast to the more traditional chemical extraction of l-glut from bird feathers and human hair. Ideally, in either case the final amino is highly purified, but it's claimed that fewer and/or safer solvents are utilized during the beet fermentation process. IBS is reported to be helped by l-glutamine supplementation in some instances:
Randomised placebo-controlled trial of dietary glutamine supplements for postinfectious irritable bowel syndrome

It's interesting that glutamine acts as a precursor to citrulline, which in turn is a precursor to arginine. Probably best to stick to whole food sources, but l-glut is commonly recommended by experts for leaky gut.

There is information that a certain amount of gluten should be used, and it has been approved by the doctor.

Top Bottom