Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine/insulin/Growth Hormone connection...

Damn good post bro !!!!!!!!! I am looking into my next cycle using GH and Insulin and will make a note of this post.

Once again Damn good post !!!!!

Huck>Ive ben taking up to 40 grams of glutamine peptide daily but dont use GH or Slin. Are you saying that glutamine is a waste without GH or slin. Am I getting any benefit if I take it alone or am I just wasting my money?

Yll said:
Huck>Ive ben taking up to 40 grams of glutamine peptide daily but dont use GH or Slin. Are you saying that glutamine is a waste without GH or slin?

No,absolutely not!Glutamine is one of very few supplements I would actually recommend to bodybuilders...It will work quite well all by itself as a cell volumizer/recovery agent...The above article just shows how much further it can work synergistically with Slin/GH.It is a terrific addition to any regimen,even a drug FREE one.

Hey Huck, whats the deal with Glutamine on an empty stomach and GH response. I have heard many things, one of which that anything over 2 grams is too much for a natural GH spike.

I don't think that has merit...Dr.Scott Connelly,who basically brought the importance of glutamine to the supplemental market and has studied it and every amino acid in existence for probably as long as any scientist includes about 5-6 grams of it in every packet of Met-rx..Most research I have seen on it recommends taking it in 5 gram intervals 2 to 4 times daily...Not sure on whether it should be taken on an empty stomach,but if the above article holds true,one should probably take it with an ample amount of carbs to release insulin,which would drive more of it into the cell.

:devil:
Do you think that ALA would aid in glutamine transport? I know it's used for creatine and I always wondered why they never added glutamine peptides to this combo. I didn't say the "c" word, but a product similar to it.

good one

nice post huck,i hope musceltech dosent read this or their will be cell tech two,we will have kovacs at it if they havent kicked him out yet ...
good info man

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:
Do you think that ALA would aid in glutamine transport? I know it's used for creatine and I always wondered why they never added glutamine peptides to this combo. I didn't say the "c" word, but a product similar to it.

Yes,but again,just as with nimrod's question,you would need ample carbs as well to spike insulin levels,then the ALA would make more efficient use of shuttling the glutamine across the cell membrane along with the glucose.

Top Bottom