Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine info!

Stryker1992

I have been reading more and more on glutamine and started taking it with my creatine. Some pretty interesting information guys....

Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in your muscles - over 61% of skeletal muscle is Glutamine. Glutamine consists of 19% nitrogen, making it the primary transporter of nitrogen into your muscle cells.

During intense training, Glutamine levels are greatly depleted in your body, which decreases strength, stamina and recovery. It could take up to 6 days for Glutamine levels to return to normal - and Glutamine plays a key role in protein synthesis. Studies have shown that L-Glutamine supplementation can minimize breakdown of muscle and improve protein metabolism.

Powerchews Glutamine - Best Glutamine Supplementation

glutamines rock bro just like bcaa do to they are both great muscle building blocks for the human body

20g's a day for me. I do take them with my shakes though. Have noticed better recovery for sure. One of the best thing I have added to my supps.

20g's a day for me. I do take them with my shakes though. Have noticed better recovery for sure. One of the best thing I have added to my supps.

I hear you bro...I am just a few days in but I am hoping for better recovery over time.

Solid info bro I have always loved glutamine. I throw the unflavored version in my protein shake. I still take a BCAA as well. I love Protocol that stuff taste so darn good.

I have been reading more and more on glutamine and started taking it with my creatine. Some pretty interesting information guys....

Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in your muscles - over 61% of skeletal muscle is Glutamine. Glutamine consists of 19% nitrogen, making it the primary transporter of nitrogen into your muscle cells.

During intense training, Glutamine levels are greatly depleted in your body, which decreases strength, stamina and recovery. It could take up to 6 days for Glutamine levels to return to normal - and Glutamine plays a key role in protein synthesis. Studies have shown that L-Glutamine supplementation can minimize breakdown of muscle and improve protein metabolism.

good info here bro

If you use a quality isolate and consume a few shakes a day I don't see the need for extra supplementation of glutamine and bcaas. However I will incorporate gear into my program when it gets back in stock.

Top Bottom