Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine? Good or Crapola?

MaGilicuti

What you guys think of L-glutamine. I used to take glutamine peptides when they were in Hyperdrive 360 but that is off the market now. I used to love that shit. Anyway you think its worth the cash and the hassle of taking it? Is there anyway to get the peptides instead of L? And what you guys think of hmb as well. I heard that's a real waste.

L-glutamine works if you take it in high dosages. It does not absorb nearly as well as glutamine peptides, so I would recommend sticking with glutamine peptides. I get glutamine peptide at proteinfactory.com. If you want to try L-glutamine, probably the best source on the market is GEN's glutamine express. It contains a product called LPC, which greatly enhances absorption. Good luck.

one effective way to take its is 3 grams every few hours throughout the day finishing up with a serving before you go to sleep....but that will cost you and arm and a leg and ppl will think your addicted to the shit

Top Bottom