Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine: The ESSENTIAL amino acid...

Thaibox said:
Good info Huck:D

I take 20g post workout and 20g right before bed. But its getting expensive. Anybody know where to get a decent deal on a high quality industrial sized tub?

The best deal I know of is at www.kilosports.com

I think it is $40 for a kilogram of glutamine peptides.

Hey Huck, just took a scoop ofglutamine-4500 mgs, I do this now three times a day with a 55 g of protein shake, do you think this is sufficiant, if not let me know will ya.

thanks
ORCA

orca said:
Hey Huck, just took a scoop ofglutamine-4500 mgs, I do this now three times a day with a 55 g of protein shake, do you think this is sufficiant, if not let me know will ya.

thanks
ORCA

Yep,that will work.I would recommend anywhere from 10-20gs a day.

Last edited:
ok, maybe im going crazy but in walgreens i saw a bottle of 60 pills of "500mgs" for 3.99????? they are in tablet form? is that right?

The Great Glutamine!

Glutamine is so underrated. As for competing for absorption with other aminos that's just BS. Companies sponsor research to go in the direction that they pay for. This way it is easier to sell more products. If that was the case GOD would not of put it in our food. I saw in the New England Journal of Medicine that Aids patients were given in excess of 200grams of glutamine per day. The only side effects were improved immune system and an anabolic response. I have always preached the benefits of glutamine, but when I read that I went out and bought 1000 gram that day. Any time I feel under the weather I'll 86 training that day and take 20grams 5 times a day and feel great the next day.

Hope this helped.
asone............................

Top Bottom