Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine before drinking?

wildcat

I realize that consuming alcohol while on cycle is a bad idea, but if you are going to occassionally go out and drink...would it help if you LOADED up on GLUTAMINE (like 20grams) before drinking?

I was thinking that because Glutamine is muscle sparing, this might help.

What do you all think?

Thanks... As far as food goes, I realize that carbs soak up the alcohol, but if i am trying to protect my muscle from the booze... should I eat an insane serving (100grams) of protein, so the muscles are busy chewing that stuff up.

Or does it make a difference.

wildcat said:
Thanks... As far as food goes, I realize that carbs soak up the alcohol, but if i am trying to protect my muscle from the booze... should I eat an insane serving (100grams) of protein, so the muscles are busy chewing that stuff up.

Or does it make a difference.

Protein is not easy for your liver to break up, so if you eat protein, your on AS, and then drink alcohol that would be a little tough on the liver IMO. I think the best Idea said would be to drink alot of water to help dilute the alcohol IMHO.

M56M

Top Bottom