Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine & kre-alkalyn

morganhang

[FONT=&quot]Can i take a capsule of Kre-Alkalyn after my workout with some ON glutamate added into my protein shake . I heard they compete for receptors or something along those lines. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Would really appreciate some feed back becasue i dont want to just be throwing my money out the window.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

you don't need to toss in a bunch of shit and drink a protein shake after a workout. you are paying too much attention to supp companies trying to sell you more shit you don't need and yes it is a waste of $$$

the best thing you can do after a workout is let your body calm down after you put it into a car accident and get a good nights rest. that is how you recover, not from drinking protein shakes

Can i take a capsule of Kre-Alkalyn after my workout with some ON glutamate added into my protein shake . I heard they compete for receptors or something along those lines.

Would really appreciate some feed back becasue i dont want to just be throwing my money out the window.

So go back and do some more research

So you recommend nothing ? Just eating food ??

i know it sounds crazy but humans survived and multiplied for 2M years without drinking protein shakes. your ancestors used to fight battles for 12 straight hours watching each other get their heads chopped off and sliced and they didn't run off and drink a shake.

just go home, wait until your body calms down and you get an appetite THEN you can eat if you choose. there is no rule to eating or a window or any of that shit

[FONT=&quot]Can i take a capsule of Kre-Alkalyn after my workout with some ON glutamate added into my protein shake . I heard they compete for receptors or something along those lines. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Would really appreciate some feed back becasue i dont want to just be throwing my money out the window.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Who told you that items found in food compete for the same receptors?

None of that stuff is special. It's just stuff you can get better and more effective by eating right with whole foods

Top Bottom