Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine

go to DPSnutrition you can find ARN's glutamine peptides and i think SportsOne also sells glutamine peptides. I've looked up Glutacene, doesn't seem all that great it's just glutamine added w/ some BCAA's, nothing special. IMO go for the glutamine peptides better.

thanks for the replies...the reason that I wanna know if you can take too much glutamine is because I was gonna make my own mixture of glut from protein factory and load up on it

What makes Glutamine X better than Glutamine Y (as long as it is pure L-Glutamine) ?
purity ?

Avoid the glutamine pills. Powder is much cheaper and cost efficient. Go with Supplement Direct or GNC powder in the biggest container (saves $). 5-15g per day is a great dosage. Take Glutamine on an empty stomach, as it will be destroyed when taken with food (not sure if this applies to protein shakes or not, i seriously doubt it though). A great time (maybe the best time) to take it is right before bed. I doubt you could OD on it or whatever, but anymore than 20-25 grams at once would probably give you the shits. Hope this helps ya! :)

BeefyBull said:
Take Glutamine on an empty stomach, as it will be destroyed when taken with food

This is not true at all - glutamine is an amino acid - taking it with food may reduce maximum absorption, but it will not "destroy" it....

Top Bottom