Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine

R

Rolls Royce

Can anyone here tell me what Glutamine is and whether I would benefit from taking it?... I'm 176 lbs, and the only supplement that I take is protein power... If you even want to consider that a supplement.

HA! I just went over to the Anabolic board and there is a "Sticky" answering everything about Glutamine. I don't usually go to the Anabolic board so I hadn't seen that yet.:fro:

glutamine is an a amino acid. You are getting it in your protein, but keep in mind that if you are taking a whey protein, whey lacks in glutamine, so adding 2 to 5 grams would help out.
Glutamine help with the volume of your muscles and immunity.........good for over training! one more thing.....if you plan to take creatine, glutamine is a good partner, for both of them volumeize your muscles. I say go for it, it is worth it.

KJ

Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in muscles.Some benefits of glutamine include...increased protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, increased cell volumization, decreased muscle breakdown, decreased cortisol levels, optimal immune function, and increased GH production.

The best form to use is peptides as they are better absorbed and don't need to be taken on an empty stomach.

Top Bottom