Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glutamine

High doses...try up to 60gr per day.Yes,most will say this is overkill,but sorry ,it works.I not only have been competing for 11 years but I coach both drug free and drug enhanced athletes and this high dose does wonders for growth,recovery,and immune enhancement.I did not start right out at this dose,however.I worked my way up to this over the course of many monthes.

body fx,big co is right how the heck can you afford that much a day,if you now of some discount places,please share w/ me,my supplement regimine is costing me a bundle as it is,its working but it is expensive,any break would help,thanks

Hey guys.How do I afford so much glutamine...?Well,I won Lotto about 3 years ago......kidding!Seriously,I get most of my glutamine from my meal replacement,MUSCLE MEALS by Muscle Link.Each packet contains 10gr of glutamine peptides(the best form of glutamine).I drink 3-4 of these a day and I use l-glutamine on an empty stomach several times per day.I have been making some of the best gains of my life doing this,especially when used in conjunction w/ creatine.

BFX,i have to agree w/ you,i have been supplementing w/ pure l-glutamine powder as well as creatine and of course hi protein and have seen gains up to 30lbs in my bench (now 345) and up to 90 in my leg presses(720)in the last month,i have stayed AS free so far but still thinkin about it,are you having any troubles w/ that hi of dose?

What up Rage...no,I have not had any problems,and I have a sesitive stomach.Stay on your glutamine and grow.Even if you decide to use AS,use that glutamine!!!!!!!!Be good bro.

should i add glutamine to my 100% whey post workout??

how much glutamine should i take per day??
rite now ive bee taking about 13.5 grams per day
and i have been making gains since ive been taking it..

Top Bottom