Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ginger Root???

rgosit

has ne one used ginger root?? does it really help protein digestion....

ware can u buy it..is it expensive??

bro it's one of the cheapest supplements i use. Costs like 5 bucks for a bottle. I use 1G w/ my protein shake and it helps w/ digestion a lot.

Whats up riskybizz ? How is that 1-AD working out for you?
I have made some really good strength gains, i hope you are too.

riskybizz007 said:
bro it's one of the cheapest supplements i use. Costs like 5 bucks for a bottle. I use 1G w/ my protein shake and it helps w/ digestion a lot.

absolutely....I second this statement:D

rg i think you can find this just about everywhere. Even drug store... and it's extremely cheap just look around next time you go shopping or go to a vit.shop.

Dillon wsup bro? My $ situation went downhill and i'm still waiting for $ increase before i place my order. I'm really hoping that by next week latest i can incorporate the 1AD to the 4AD i'm taking. Right now i'm taking 900mg of 4AD by itself, haven't noticed shit. I can't wait to see how 1AD combined w/ this will work out. I'll keep ya posted bro

lates

I gotta get some ginger root soon, hopefully it will curb this gas i havebeen having

karde said:
I gotta get some ginger root soon, hopefully it will curb this gas i havebeen having
_________
Karde, you are mistaken. Girls don't have gas:D

Anyway, i find that ginger by itself is alright but i rather take a digestion multiple
Furthermore, i beleive ginger is reponcible for enlarging the intestants, thus increasing the rate of absorption... I have friends who claim to take 75 grams of protein each meal, and that it is all productive becasue of the ginger root
I guess it is worth a try

Top Bottom