Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ghb/gbl

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbiegirl

Hi I am new here. I have read how gbl will help with sleep, anxiety and burning fat if taken responsibly. Does anyone here use it? If so, can you share how, how much, how often etc? Also I found a place on the net that sells it in China, but it basically says they are not responsible for any problems with customs...will I have problems with customs? I just want to get a liter to try it out; not any major amount. I've had panic attacks for over 20 years and have read where some people got over it completely even after they stopped using gbl...I have been on over 20 rx drugs and very discouraged with modern meds. Any help opinions welcome, Thanks.

It's very funny you bring GHB up. Without any question the #1 epitome of the saying "all it takes is one asshole to ruin a good thing for everybody." The beauty of G was the fact that it induced REM sleep better than every prescription drug on the market. It was also a great way for bodybuilders to feel drunk. Too bad there are dirtbags on the earth who frequently use good things for evil purposes.

This is against the rules. We don't talk about these type of drugs on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom