Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH alternative

boomer33

[FONT=&quot]i recently bought a supplement somatroppine (supposedly a synthetic version of the growth hormone somatropin) and have heard it was a rip off however i am still planning on giving it a try... i was wondering if it would be okay to stack the somatroppine with other supplements such as the trifecta stack which from the reviews def looks worthwhile to buy if anyone can give me some feedback that would be great![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Never heard of it, and slightly confused since GH is already synthetically manufactured.

Don't waste your money on these otc HGH supplements. The whole thing is pretty much a scam.

i recently bought a supplement somatroppine (supposedly a synthetic version of the growth hormone somatropin) and have heard it was a rip off however i am still planning on giving it a try... i was wondering if it would be okay to stack the somatroppine with other supplements such as the trifecta stack which from the reviews def looks worthwhile to buy if anyone can give me some feedback that would be great!

Both are synthetic.

Bin what you got. It's a con.

Don't waste your money on these otc HGH supplements. The whole thing is pretty much a scam.

agreed

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom