Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting some creatine headaches at night, how to stop them.

bravosOT

I have been taking creatine for 2 weeks and 9 days ago I started getting bad headaches at night not even aspirin helps, today I didn't take it and it is 9pm and I don't have a headache, why is that?
Anyone experienced that before?

Creatine is an amino acid supplement. [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]Supplemental creatine is nothing more then the amino acids glycine, arginine, and methionine synthesized together. It is not a hormone and does not require a PCT (post cycle therapy). [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]You are most likely either:
1. Using a flavoured creatine product that has stimulants or artificial flavours/sweeteners added that is causing your headache
2. Not drinking enough water and the headache is due to dehydration.

If you are using an unflavoured creatine powder, try increasing your water intake. If you are using a flavoured creatine product, try switching to a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a unflavoured capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com
[/FONT]

i bet it is the shit in it that is bothering you. get a pure creatine bro, the best solution here is forget the powder crap.. they put stuff in there to make it taste and mix well. get the capsule forms that you just swallow. n2bm sells ancient strength

If you are using pure creatine, you should never get headaches. Either you are using a 'creatine product' stuffed with hell knows what, or you are just overthinking. Might be other problems or changes in life influencing this.

Top Bottom